A/C MaintenanceMaintaining your air conditioner is essential in keeping it functioning properly. Not only does routine service improve the working performance of your A/C unit, but it increases the machine’s lifespan as well. Routine service will also decrease the likelihood of a major or total malfunction later on. A good working air conditioner will give you peace of mind knowing that your home or business is staying cool, especially during the hot summer months. Cranney is ready to put your mind at ease today by providing air conditioner maintenance, so you can be sure that your loved ones won’t be stuck in the heat.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Prevents the Following:
- Refrigerant leaks-Refrigerant is the chemical component that is responsible for cooling the air that is flowing from your A/C. If this chemical leaks, your unit will no longer be cooling at the maximum capacity.
- Control failure-Electric controls can wear over time, especially if the A/C is turned on and off frequently. Electric settings and controls should always be working properly as they are essential to the entire system.
- Sensor issues-Several different models contain a sensor that can detect when your home or business is above the desired temperature. If the sensor isn’t in place or is in need of repair, your system will not work properly.
- Drainage issues-This can occur during high temperatures or periods of high humidity. Water accumulates and must drain properly from the A/C or it can become clogged. This can also occur if the unit wasn’t installed properly.
- Fan malfunction-If the fan isn’t working properly, air flow can be restricted. This can also cause the system to overheat.
- Faulty wiring or installation-Bad wiring can cause a multitude of problems and can even be a fire hazard. If you detect or suspect any faulty wiring or improper installment, call Cranny immediately to prevent further possible damage.
Benefits of AC MaintenanceAfter a Cranney professional assesses the condition of your air conditioner, we will work with you to determine the best way to fix any problems we come across. We offer up front and fixed pricing options and quality service. A properly functioning air conditioner will benefit your home in several ways, including the following:
- Maintaining a cool, comfortable living atmosphere
- Less risk of health complications due to overheating; especially beneficial for children, the elderly, and pets
- Better air quality
- Energy efficiency
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities