AC Tune-Up, Cleaning & Maintenance in the North Shore
Serving Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Lynn & Surrounding Areas
Maintaining your air conditioner is essential in keeping it functioning properly. Not only does routine service improve the working performance of your AC unit, but it increases the machine’s life span as well. Routine service will also decrease the likelihood of a major or total malfunction later on. A good working air conditioner will give you peace of mind knowing that your home or business is staying cool, especially during the hot summer months. Cranney is ready to put your mind at ease today by providing air conditioner maintenance, so you can be sure that your loved ones won’t be stuck in the heat.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Prevents the Following:
- Refrigerant leaks - Refrigerant is the chemical component that is responsible for cooling the air that is flowing from your AC. If this chemical leaks, your unit will no longer be cooling at the maximum capacity.
- Control failure - Electric controls can wear over time, especially if the AC is turned on and off frequently. Electric settings and controls should always be working properly as they are essential to the entire system.
- Sensor issues - Several different models contain a sensor that can detect when your home or business is above the desired temperature. If the sensor isn’t in place or is in need of repair, your system will not work properly.
- Drainage issues - This can occur during high temperatures or periods of high humidity. Water accumulates and must drain properly from the AC, or it can become clogged. This can also occur if the unit wasn’t installed properly.
- Fan malfunction - If the fan isn’t working properly, airflow can be restricted. This can also cause the system to overheat.
- Faulty wiring or installation - Bad wiring can cause a multitude of problems and can even be a fire hazard. If you detect or suspect any faulty wiring or improper installment, call Cranny immediately to prevent further possible damage.
- Compressor failure - Proper maintenance may not only prevent compressor failure, but on the whole, it will keep your air conditioning unit operating at peak efficiency and design performance.
Other Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
After a Cranney professional assesses the condition of your air conditioner, we will work with you to determine the best way to fix any problems we come across. We offer upfront and fixed pricing options and quality service. A properly functioning air conditioner will benefit your home in several ways, including the following:
- Maintaining a cool, comfortable living atmosphere
- Less risk of health complications due to overheating; especially beneficial for children, the elderly, and pets
- Better air quality
- Energy efficiency
At Cranney, our experienced professionals are ready to perform maintenance on your air conditioner. We realize that problems with your air conditioner can be a major inconvenience, so contact our industry-leading team at the first sign of trouble!
Call Cranney today with any questions or concerns about your air conditioning system or to learn about all the benefits of regular AC maintenance.
What's Included in Our Cooling System Checks?
As part of our regular cooling system inspections and checks, our technicians will:
- Inspect the outside condenser coil
- Check the refrigerant level
- Inspect the condensation drain and clear the drain if necessary
- Inspect the visible line set
- Replace the filter with a 1-inch pleated (filters outside of the standard dimensions are at an additional cost)
- Inspect the contactors
- Check thermostat operation
- Run system through its full cycle
Stay Cool With Cranney's Service Value Plan
For only $15 a month, we will assess your home’s cooling system to ensure it's in good operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report, and we will alert you to any emergencies before they become disruptive problems. Any minor adjustment will be done — FREE. We’ll even call to schedule your appointment.
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities