Tankless Water Heater ServicesCranney Home Services will be your first and last stop for all Tankless Water Heater Services. Our highly skilled techs will help ensure you have warm water at arms length all year long! Cranney Home Services technicians are experts in all makes and models of tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular for many homeowners because they surpass traditional systems in efficiency and effectiveness.
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkTankless water heaters work on an on-demand basis, heating water when you need it. This is different from a traditional hot water heater where the tank heats water and stores it until needed. There are several variations among tankless water heater models, but they all work in basically the same manner. When you turn on a hot water faucet, a flow sensor detects it and activates the heater. A series of heating elements then heats the water. The system will continue to heat until the faucet is turned off and the sensor recognizes that the flow of water has been stopped.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Cost Savings: Because a tankless system does not have to constantly heat water, it can result in energy savings of as much as 40%. This is obviously a major increase in efficiency over a traditional water heater.
- Conservation of Energy: Again, a traditional system uses a tank that must be continually filled with water, and heats that water to a set temperature. Whereas a tankless system only heats the amount of water needed at a particular moment. A set of coils in the system heat when the unit is engaged, as water passes over the coils, it is heated.
- Continuous Hot Water: While a tank only holds a finite amount of water, a tankless system’s supply of hot water is limitless. You will never have to worry about running out of hot water while washing your clothes or taking a shower.
- Convenience and Durability: Most tankless systems can be installed on almost any wall inside or outside of a home because they are about the size of a carry-on suitcase. On the other hand, traditional systems can take up to 16 square feet of space. And the average tankless system lasts about 20 years, while most traditional water heaters last half of that.
- Quality Water: Tanks can build up contaminants such as rust and scale; water that you use for your shower or bath. A tankless system always provides instant hot water that is fresh and clean.
Call Cranney Home Services for All Your Tankless Water Heater Service NeedsAt Cranney Home Services, our technicians will arrive on time and will perform all work to code with top grade material, assuring your family and home’s safety. Our work is done efficiently and all jobs are followed by a thorough clean up. We’ll provide your home complete respect as if it were our own! For your convenience, our radio-dispatched trucks are stocked with a wide selection of repair items, tools, and emergency equipment. This enables our skilled team to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Get in touch with us if you would like to schedule a service appointment.
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities