Water Heater Installation
You'll need proper professional installation for your water heater to deliver nice long showers, clean water for cooking, and hot water for cleaning whenever you need it. The Cranney plumbing experts can help you with high-quality installations and helpful advice and options to ensure your family has daily access to the hot water they need while saving you money on your energy bills.
Need water heater installation? The experts at Cranney know everything there is to know about water heaters. We've been servicing and installing them for over 40 years! We work with the most trusted brands in the nation to ensure you get a reliable product that will perform for years.
Call the team at (978) 750-6900 or contact us online to schedule water heater installation services today!
Types of Water Heaters
- Storage: Standard water heater storage systems have a life expectancy of 10 to 15 years and have a lower upfront purchase price than tankless or solar units.
- Tankless: Becoming increasingly popular due to its long-term cost-effectiveness, a tankless system will cost more upfront but last for over 20 years. A tankless system will provide a constant hot water supply with higher energy efficiency than a storage system.
- Tankless Coil & Indirect: This system will have lower installation and maintenance costs and will last a decade. This will not be the best option for those in a warmer climate. Talk to an expert plumber to determine the best system for your home's needs.
- Heat Pump: A heat pump system has a life expectancy comparable to a storage system yet is 2 to 3 times more energy-efficient than a storage water heater. It is possible to save hundreds of dollars a year on your electric bills with a heat pump.
With so much to consider in selecting your new water heater, you don't have to do this alone. A professional technician from Cranney will arrive at your home, assess your existing water heater, discuss your options with you, and will give you an upfront quote. The number will be the same as your bottom line — no surprises. The installation is guaranteed, as well as the safety and comfort of your home and family.
Choosing the Right One
You have some decisions to make if you're in the market for a brand-new water heater. Here are some factors you should consider:
- Power source: Natural gas offers a clean, safe, cost-effective fuel. With electric water heaters, you won't have to stress about the pilot light going out or gas lines being installed. They also don't require the space in your basement that natural gas heaters need.
- Tank size or capacity: Depending on the usage and size of your household, you may want to consider a large-capacity model that holds 40 or 50 gallons. Another option to consider is a tankless water heater. This is a terrific water heater because you get hot water when needed and won't spend money storing it. These heaters take up less space and last longer, saving you money.
- Hot water circulation pumps: Why waste water waiting patiently for the temperature to rise? With circulation pumps, you can get hot water on demand.
Contact Cranney by calling (978) 750-6900 for water heater installation today!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Not sure whether it's time for a new water heater? Any of these indicators should have you considering an upgrade soon:
- Frequent repairs: A replacement will be the smarter investment if you must regularly have repairs done on your current unit.
- Visible corrosion or damage: Once you see problems with the structure of your water heater or start getting rust in your hot water courtesy of internal corrosion, it's time for a new system.
- Expensive operation: As a water heater ages, it will get less efficient and cost more to do the same work — and that's before considering how far behind it will be falling on technology.
- Simple age: If your water heater is older than 15 years, it's time to think about a new one, no matter how well you've maintained it or how lucky you've been with it.
If these signs sound familiar or you have questions about whether you should consider replacing your water heater, call (978) 750-6900 or contact Cranney Home Services online.
Choose Cranney for Water Heater Installation
With over 40 years of experience, Cranney Home Services is your go-to family-owned and -operated plumbing company in The North Shore. With us, "one call does it all," and we promise a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service we provide.
Entrust us with your water heater installation by calling (978) 750-6900 or contacting us online today!
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities