Water Heater Installation
For your water heater to deliver nice long showers, clean water for cooking, and hot water for cleaning whenever you need it, you’ll need proper professional installation. The Cranney plumbing experts can help you with high-quality installations as well as helpful advice and options to assure your family has access to the hot water they need every day while still saving you money on your energy bills.
Need water heater installation? The experts at Cranney know everything there is to know about water heaters. We’ve been servicing and installing them for over 30 years! We work with the most trusted brands in the nation to make sure you get a reliable product that will perform for years.
Water Heater Options
If you’re in the market for a brand new water heater, you have some decisions to make. Here are some factors you should consider:
- Power Source: Natural gas offers a clean and safe fuel that is also cost-effective. With electric water heaters, you won’t have to stress about the pilot light going out or gas lines being installed. They also don’t require the space in your basement that natural gas heaters need.
- Tank Size (Capacity): Depending on the usage and size of your household, you may want to consider a large capacity model that holds forty or fifty gallons. Another option to consider is a tankless water heater. This a terrific water heater in that you get hot water when you need it and won’t spend money storing hot water. These heaters take up less space and last longer, saving you money down the road.
- Hot Water Circulation Pumps: Why waste water waiting patiently for the temperature to rise? With circulation pumps, you can get hot water on demand.
Types of Water Heaters
- Storage: The standard in water heaters, storage systems have a life expectancy of 10-15 years and have a lower upfront purchase price than a tankless or solar unit.
- Tankless: Becoming increasingly more popular due to its long term cost-effectiveness, a tankless system will cost more upfront, but last for over 20 years. A tankless system will provide a constant supply of hot water with higher energy efficiency than a storage system will.
- Tankless Coil & Indirect: This system will have lower installation and maintenance costs, and last a decade. This will not be the best option for those in a warmer climate. Talk to an expert plumber to determine the best system for your home’s needs.
- Heat Pump: A heat pump system has a life expectancy comparable to a storage system, yet is a 2-3 more times energy efficient than a storage water heater. It is possible to save hundreds of dollars a year on your electric bills with a heat pump.
With so much to consider in selecting your new water heater, you don’t have to do this alone. A professional technician from Cranney will arrive at your home, assess your existing water heater, discuss your options with you, and will give you an upfront quote. The number will be the exact same number as the one on your bottom line — no surprises. The installation is guaranteed, as well as the safety and comfort of your home and family.
Don’t stand for a cold shower. Call Cranney for water heater installation today!
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities