Leak Detection Services in Medford, MA
Household leaks can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide, leaving thousands of dollars of damage in their wake. If you suspect a leak, you must act immediately to safeguard your living environment's structure and health. With over 35 years of experience, Cranney Home Services offers leak detection services in North Shore to prevent bacteria or waste contamination in your home and the damage that comes along with it.
Call Cranney Home Services today at (978) 750-6900 if you suspect a leak. Our leak detection specialists are trained to isolate and repair your plumbing emergency with efficiency and reliability you can trust.
A service call for leak detection can restore your living environment and give you peace of mind. Each of our leak detection service calls includes the following:
- Same-day emergency access to our professional team
- Top-notch home service leak detection technology
- Quick detection for plumbing, potable water, sewer, and drain leaks
- Water damage assessment
- Repair/replacement of leak source to prevent further water damage
- High-quality repair products and techniques
- A safe and clean living environment during the repair process and after
Common types of home leaks are worn toilet flappers, dripping faucets, and other leaking valves. They sound like small issues, but they can become big problems.
Leak Repair Services
Cranney Home Services utilizes state-of-the-art leak detection technology to uncover exactly where your leak is. The ability to precisely locate your leak saves you money, time, and the inconvenience and destruction of hunting down a leak.
We pride ourselves on creating as little disruption as possible to your normal living environment as we seek, repair, and restore your home. We keep homeowners in the loop through every step of the process. Depending on the severity of the leak, repair times will vary. Certain cases may require a more invasive technique (exposing a drain) to repair it properly. Some leaks will require a certain amount of airing out and disinfecting before the job is done. The plumbing experts at Cranney Home Services only use top-grade material to support our goal of 100% customer satisfaction on any plumbing job we perform.
Why Choose Cranney Home Services?
Cranney Home Services has served the North Shore area for over three decades with our superior leak detection and repair services. We are known for our high service level and customer care dedication. We offer our customers:
- Same-day service: Leaks aren’t known for their convenient entrance and exit times. When an emergency strikes, you can count on Cranney Home Services to answer your call.
- Affordable service and repair rates: We promise high-quality products and services at a price point you can agree on.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: We aren’t done until you say we are. Cranney Home Services is committed to giving you the 100% job satisfaction you deserve.
- Superior customer care: We strive to make all our customers feel like family. Leaks and home damage can be stressful. We are ready and willing to answer your questions and give you the prompt, friendly service you need.
- Nexstar gold membership service: As a Nexstar gold member, Cranney Home Services benefits from all Nexstar materials, programs, and services. We also have access to training and events that help us deliver exceptional service to our North Shore customers.
Count on Cranney Home Services for leak detection and repair that will outlast the competition. We can confidently say that we will keep your home and family safe while providing you with impeccable service and quality.
Call Cranney Home Services today at (978) 750-6900 and take advantage of our emergency same-day service by scheduling a leak assessment now. Getting the jump on leaks can make all the difference!
Leak Detection FAQs
How can I know if I have a hidden leak?
Plumbers say behind-the-scenes (under floors, above ceilings, behind walls) leaks cause the most damage. Some of the signs your home has a hidden leak can be:
- Cracks in flooring or walls
- Discolored water
- Gas or sewage smells
- Greener spot in the yard
- Insect or rodent activity
- Low or no hot water
- Low or no water pressure
- Mildew or mold
- Gurgling or rattling noises
- Recurring clogs
- Sagging or water-stained ceilings
- Sinkholes or puddles in the yard
- Standing water in showers or sinks
- Visible sediment or dirt in the water
- Your water bill spikes
- Yard pooling or flooded area
Request emergency plumbing service if you see any sign of a leak that can cause property damage or health risks. Plumbing emergencies can include:
- Burst or frozen pipes
- Blocked exterior water lines
- Clogged interior drains or toilets
- Sewer backups or clogs
What types of plumbing leaks can homes have?
Home plumbing can have one or more types of leaks:
- Pinhole: Almost invisible
- Moderate: Visible
- Gushing: Turn off the water at the main
Your home’s plumbing connects or integrates with almost every system (electrical, heating, and cooling), so plumbing leaks can affect many day-to-day functions. Common home plumbing leaks are found in:
- Bathtubs and showers
- Connections and seals for appliances
- Faucets or sinks
- Outdoor sprinklers, hoses, and hookups
- Plumbing pipe connections and joints
- Swimming pools
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- Water supply lines
- Whole-house humidifiers
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities