Main Line Clog Removal in the North Shore Area
A clog in your main sewer line affects all of the plumbing within your home. The main sewer line is responsible for carrying your home’s wastewater out of the home and into the city’s sewer, and this is not a process you want to interrupt. A main line blockage creates slow drainage and wastewater backups, which can create a mess in your home. Cranney Home Services offers main line clog removal services to get things flowing again. If you have slow-flowing drains, our expert plumbers are here to help.
Cranney Home Services is here to assist with your main line problem. Contact us online or call 978-750-6900 for main line clog removal in the North Shore area.
What Causes Main Line Clogs to Occur?
Clogs of your main sewer line can occur for a number of reasons. Some of the more common causes include:
- Accumulated debris – Anything that goes down the drain, including hair and toilet paper, can build up in your sewer line. You may need professional help to blast these clogs away.
- Tree roots – Over time tree roots can infiltrate the sewer line, and this can lead to clogs.
- Aging water lines – As they get older, sewer lines can start to sag, creating dips or low points where water and debris build up more easily.
- Poorly aligned water lines – If a section of the sewer line is not properly aligned, dirt can get in through the cracks and cause a blockage.
Regardless of the cause, the best way to address sewer line blockages is with professional help. Contact us now to get started.
Red Flags That Indicate You Have a Main Line Clog
The sooner you can address your sewer main line clog, the better, and knowing how to spot the signs will help you get help quickly. Some signs that indicate you may have a main line clog include:
- Toilets are bubbling
- Drains are gurgling
- Clogs are common in toilets or drains
- One plumbing fixture won’t work if another is running
- Lower areas of the home have backups
At the first sign of any of these problems, don’t wait. Call 978-750-6900 to schedule a main line sewer inspection or clog removal service.
How We Address Main Line Clogs in the North Shore Area
When you call Cranney Home Services for main line clog problems, we will look closely to find the exact cause of your clog. This may involve video camera inspections to find the exact location of the clog. We will also assess the age and condition of your sewer line. We will then suggest the right treatment to get rid of the clog. Some techniques we use include:
- Augering – Blasting away the clog from the main line with an auger can be effective if there is no damage.
- Drain cleaning – Drain cleaning can restore water flow if the pipe is not damaged
- Main line repair – Repairing misaligned or damaged pipes may be all that is needed.
- Main line replacement – Damage, such as from tree roots, may require you to replace the main line, but we’re here to help.
You can trust the Cranney Home Services team to give you honest answers. Call 978-750-6900 or reach out online to schedule main line clog removal in the North Shore.
Reach out to Cranney Home Services for Main Line Clog Removal Today!
Our Team Serves Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Lynn & the Surrounding AreasDon’t let a main line clog stop you from enjoying the full functionality of your system. The top-rated, professional plumbers at Cranney Home Services are ready to assist with effective main line clog removal. We treat your home respectfully and offer emergency service for your clog removal.
Call 978-750-6900 or contact Cranney Home Services online to discuss your main line clog problem today.
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities