Sewer Drain Cleaning
Sewage backup or the inability to flush toilets, use the shower or wash your hands can cause major disruptions in your day. Determining if your sewer is clogged can be confusing, but there are some signs to look for:
- All drains are slow, not just one toilet or sink
- Strong smell coming from drains
- Sewage backup in showers or tubs
Common Sewer Drain Clog Causes
The sewer drain routes all of the dirty water from your toilets, showers, tubs, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers out of your home into the main sewer line. Clogs can develop in the sewer drain for a number of reasons including:
- Paper waste
- Tree roots
Sewer Drain Cleaning Features
As soon as you suspect that your sewer drain is clogged, it is important to have one of our drain cleaning experts come check out the problem. Sewer drains are part of your home plumbing system and the length of the drain from your home to the street or main line is typically the homeowner’s responsibility. Determining the location and severity of the drain clog is essential to making sure that the clog is removed and addressed correctly. Our technicians will do the following when they come to your home:
- Inspect the drain line with a specialized drain camera– This camera allows us to see exactly what is causing the clog and helps us determine the best course of action. Tree roots, a problem for many home owners, are commonly found in drain lines and need to be removed. In addition, the holes or gaps that allowed the tree roots into the drain need to be repaired.
- Hydro-jetting the drain– Years of use can cause a thick layer of grime and buildup to coat your sewer drain. This hinders normal items such as waste from flowing out of the drain. Hydro-jetting is the best way to remove not only the actual clog, but also clean your drains, restoring them to their original diameter. Hydro-jetting uses highly pressurized water to remove clogs.
Sewer Drain Cleaning Benefits
Ignoring a sewer drain clog will lead to more damage to your home or business. Having your sewer drain cleaned by our professional plumbers will not only fix the issue at hand, but also protect you from having clogs develop in the future.
Ignore a slow sewer drain at your own risk. Call our sewer drain cleaning experts today!
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities