Air Handler Repair and Replacement
The air handler is the component of your AC unit that is ultimately responsible for air circulation. This is an extremely important function so if your air handler is faulty, it can force your system to work twice as hard for sub-par performance. At Cranney Home Services, our AC experts are trained and certified to diagnose and repair all air conditioning problems, including air handler related issues.
Common Air Handler Problems
- Damaged Coils: Air conditioning coils actually cool the air. So if your air conditioning system’s coils are dirty or damaged, the air handler will not be able to efficiently circulate cool air as it should.
- Faulty Blower: Blowers are responsible for distributing cooled air through the ductwork in your home or business. If the blower’s wiring is in any way damaged, this will also prevent the air handler from appropriately operating.
- Poor Electrical Connections: Poor electrical connections will naturally cause many problems and must be properly maintained, ideally by a trained professional. Faulty electrical connections may cause a continuous strain on your air handler causing damage due to overuse.
- Clogged Air Filters: Cleaning and replacing air filters should always be included as part of your regular air conditioning maintenance plan. Dirty air filters cause endless air conditioning problems, making it absolutely worth it to check in and take care of this at least once every two months or so depending on usage. Also, check to make your filters are properly sized and installed.
Benefits of Air Handler Repair and Replacement
- Lower energy bills.
- Decreased chance of need for future repairs.
- Extended equipment life.
- Peace of mind.
At Cranney Home Services, we provide up-front pricing along with service guarantees and seasonal rebates. Our expert staff of technicians is committed to meeting your needs in a prompt and professional manner.
If your AC is malfunctioning at all, don’t hesitate—call the experts at Cranney Home Services so we can determine if your problems are air handler related. At Cranney Home Services, we make it our business to keep you cool!
What Sets Cranney Home Services Apart?
We can provide same-day service and respond to emergencies quickly. Our staff is expertly trained in all areas of customer service.
Our Heating and Cooling Technicians, Plumbers and Electricians are licensed, uniformed and professional. They respect your home and your property. They go as far as to put on booties before entering your home and roll out a protective carpet as well. The diagnostic or dispatch fee that we charge allows our professionals to carefully evaluate your problem and/or inspect your systems so they can provide you with a flat rate price to do the work you’ve requested. Once you approve that price and all that it includes, Cranney Companies will complete the requested work for you. Service Partner Plans will be offered to you at the time of our visit. If you opt to purchase one of these plans, you will receive an immediate 15% discount on your services that day and many other benefits. Serving you well is important to us! Our Customer Service Representatives will personally follow up with you, upon completion of the work, to make sure that everything was accomplished to your satisfaction.
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities