Panel Restoration Services in the North ShoreHow much do you know about your home’s electrical panel? If you’re a homeowner, it may be a subject worth revisiting. The electrical panel in your home is like the brain of your electrical system. The panel prevents damaging and potentially dangerous electrical overloads: if an outlet is ever overloaded, the panel is triggered, and it shuts off electrical current to that section of your wiring. But is yours doing its job?
Questions You Should Ask Yourself:
- What amperage does it support?
- Do you have a fuse box or a circuit breaker?
- Is it a Federal Pacific brand product?
- Are you running major appliances on an old system?
- When was the last time you had it restored?
Reasons to Restore Your Panel:
- You’re about to remodel
- You’ve recently purchased additional large appliances (fridge, washing machine, hot tub, etc.)
- You have a Federal Pacific panel – these panels are from the 50s and 60s, and they are notorious for causing electrical fires in homes
- You want to add more circuits but your panel is full
- You hear buzzing/humming noises by the panel
- Your fuses are blown, but you don’t know what size to replace them with
- Your circuits are repeatedly breaking in normal situations
- The box itself shows signs of rust or disrepair
Call Cranney Home Services for all Your Electrical Service and Repair NeedsAt Cranney Home Services, our technicians will arrive on time and will perform all work to code with top grade material, assuring your family and home’s safety. Work is done efficiently and upon completion, all jobs are followed by a thorough clean up, and complete respect is given to your home. Our radio-dispatched trucks are stocked with a wide selection of repair items, tools, and emergency equipment enabling us to provide service seven days a week. Give in touch with us if you would like to schedule a service appointment.
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities