Heat Pump Services in the North Shore
Serving Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Lynn & Surrounding Areas
For climates that have moderate cooling and heating requirements, heat pumps provide an energy-efficient alternative to air conditioners and furnaces. As with your refrigerator, heat pumps utilize electricity that will move heat from cool spaces to warm spaces, making a cool space cooler and a warm space warmer. Through the process of moving heat instead of generating it, these systems offer up to 4 times the amount of energy they consume. Our exceptional heat pump service will keep your home comfortable year-round!
At Cranney, we offer a variety of heat pump services for whatever you need when you need it!
Our heat pump services include:
- Heat pump installations
- Heat pump tune-ups
- Heat pump repairs
Don’t hesitate to call Cranney for any heat pump service needs you may have! Your continued comfort and leisure are our top priority.
Massachusetts Heat Pump Rebates
Install a high-efficiency heat pump—and get up to $15,000 back through the Mass Save® residential heat pump rebate and incentives program.
Benefits of Heat Pumps
Using a heat pump to heat your home can provide a variety of benefits. These benefits include:
- Energy efficiency: The most common type of heat pump is the air-source heat pump that transfers heat in between your home and the exterior air. If you heat using electricity, the heat pump can trim the electricity used for warming by as much as 40%.
- Dehumidification: Higher-efficiency heat pumps also dehumidify better than regular central ACs, resulting in less energy use and improved cooling comfort in the summertime.
- Flexibility: For houses without air ducts, air-source heat pumps are also available in a ductless version referred to as a mini-split heat pump. A newer kind of heat pump for home systems is the absorption heat pump, also referred to as a gas-fired heating pump. The absorption heat pumps utilize heat as an energy source and could be driven by a huge array of warming sources.
- Cooling features: Additionally, a unique kind of air-source heat pump referred to as the “reverse cycle chiller” generates cold and hot water instead of air, permitting it to be utilized with radiant floor heat systems in the heating mode.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
When it’s time to switch your home to a heat pump for heating and cooling, or when you need to replace your old heat pump with a new one, you can count on our team. Our comprehensive heat pump installation services include helping you choose the ideal model with the features you want and need.
At Cranney Home Services, we will also ensure you receive the right size heat pump to provide maximum home comfort and efficiency, combined with minimal energy bills, for many years to come.
Get experienced heat pump installation or replacement for your North Shore home. Contact Cranney Home Services online or call us at (978) 750-6900 today!
Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
Although heat pumps are very reliable when properly installed and maintained, they do occasionally require repair. Our HVAC technicians are experienced with all types of heat pump systems and can quickly diagnose and fix your heat pump.
If you notice any of the following signs, you should call our team for repairs:
- Strange noises, such as rattling, banging, or buzzing
- Insufficient heating or cooling
- Lack of airflow
- Unexplained spike in energy bills
- Uneven heating or cooling
To help prevent the need for future heat pump repairs, consider scheduling our annual checkup service for your heat pump. This professional heat pump maintenance service helps us to locate any small problems before they affect your home comfort.
Schedule expert repairs or annual heat pump maintenance online or call (978) 750-6900 today! Don’t forget, we’re always on call for emergency heat pump repairs!
Schedule Heat Pump Services in the North Shore
Cranney has provided top-of-the-line customer assistance for over 40 years in the home service business. We’re available seven days a week in order to make sure we’re there whenever you need us. Our radio-dispatched trucks come fully stocked with industry-optimized tools so we’ll never have to make a second trip!
Call Cranney today at (978) 750-6900 and ask about our heat pump service!
Heat Pump FAQs
How often should I change my heat pump air filter?
Check your filter once a month during heavy use, and replace/clean it if it seems to be impeding the system’s airflow. Electrostatic HVAC filters are washable and reusable. Pleated media air cleaning filters are disposable, but they may last six months to one year.
Can a heat pump heat and cool my home?
Yes, modern heat pumps are well up to the task of year-round home comfort.
When will I need to replace my heat pump?
You may get to the point at which your system needs frequent repairs or one big repair. That’s when heat pump replacement often makes sense. Our expert technicians can help you run the numbers to see if a new heat pump would benefit you.
What is the average useful life of a heat pump?
For heat pumps manufactured through the 1980s, the life span averages 15 years, but your system could last much longer with annual preventive maintenance. New heat pumps have an even longer life expectancy.
Learn more about heat pumps by contacting Cranney Home Services online or calling us at (978) 750-6900 now!
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities