Sewer Line Backup Services
Having a sewage line backup can cause panic, but Cranney Home Services can help put you at ease. A backed-up sewer isn’t only an inconvenience—it can become a serious health risk and cause costly damage to your home. Big or small, a sewage backup must be diagnosed quickly and accurately to ensure your family and home are safe to continue enjoying life waste-free! At Cranney Home Services, we have expertly trained technicians ready to diagnose and fix your problem as fast as possible. We offer same-day emergency service to ensure you get the help you need right when you need it!
Experiencing sewer line issues in your home? Give us a call at 978-750-6900 or contact us online to schedule industry-leading service by one of our expert technicians!
Comprehensive Sewer Lines Services in the North Shore
Our team has over 35 years of experience, and we know exactly what needs to be done to get your home’s sewer system running smoothly. We can help resolve a wide array of sewer issues and provide services that include:
- Camera inspections
- High-pressure water jetting
- Root intrusion solutions
- Slow drain solutions
- Clogged main drain
- Clogged branch lines (sink, toilet, laundry, shower line, etc.)
- Sewer line repair and replacement
Contact us online today or give us a call at 978-750-6900 and speak to our sewer line experts to get back on track. Don’t wait until a seemingly small clog becomes a bigger backup!
Signs You Need A Sewer Line Inspection
The sewage main line lives underneath your property, so it can be easily forgotten. These are some signs and symptoms of trouble to look out for:
- Multiple drains are backed up at the same time.
- Improper flushing or gurgling noises are coming from the toilet.
- Odd odors are coming from your sink or tub drain.
- Your toilet or shower drain overflows/backs up while the washing machine or dishwasher is running.
- Your toilet gurgles when your sink water drains.
Noticing any of these signs in your home? Contact us online today or give us a call at 978-750-6900 for same-day assistance.
Causes of a Clogged Sewer Drain Line
- Clogs – Hair, paper, or any solid object can create a clog in your sewage line that prevents it from draining effectively.
- Tree roots – Tree roots can grow very long and make their way into your pipes, causing holes or blockages in your sewage drain line.
- Damaged sewer lines – An aging sewer system is more susceptible to breakdowns and cracks that lead to clogs.
- Heavy rainfall – Large amounts of rain can overflow your city’s sewage lines. If this occurs, your home is at risk of a sewage backup.
Regardless of how it happened, Cranney Home Services has a team of top-rated experts that have been diligently working for over 35 years to provide you with the BEST resolutions. Contact us online today or give us a call at 978-750-6900!
Prevent Backups with Regular Plumbing Maintenance
There are things you can do to prevent a serious sewer backup or clog. Cranney Home Services can help you make sure your sewer system remains functional and running effectively. These are tips you can follow:
- Schedule a drain inspection yearly.
- Keep hair, large amounts of paper, and foreign objects out of your drain.
- Consider installing a backwater valve that will direct the sewage away from your home and not back into it.
- Get ahead of aging sewer line backups and issues by repairing or installing a new sewer system.
- Don’t wait until there’s a problem to check on your sewage lines. Get into the habit of having your sewer cleaned routinely and avoid the headache later!
At Cranney Home Services, we can help you with any sewage line issue you may have. Contact us online today or give us a call at 978-750-6900!
Why Choose Sewer Line Services From Cranney Home Services
Our team at Cranney Home Services wants to ensure that you and your property are well cared for. We have taken pride in our family-operated business for more than 35 years and have taken the time to provide excellent service to our community. We are ready to tackle any sewer line issue presented to you with our team of expert technicians!
Find out why we’re the Best of Salem 2020 by calling us at 978-750-6900 or contact us online today for same-day service!
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities