Sewer Line Backup ServicesHaving a sewage line backup can be cause for panic, but we at Cranney Home Services can help put you at ease. A backed-up sewer isn’t only an inconvenience—it can become a serious health risk and cause costly damage to your home. Big or small, a sewage back-up must be diagnosed quickly and accurately to ensure your family and home are safe to continue enjoying life waste-free! We at Cranney Home Services make sure you can get expertly trained technicians who are ready to diagnose and fix your problem as fast as possible. We offer same-day emergency service to ensure you get the help you need, right when you need it!
Experiencing sewer line issues in your home? Give us a call at 978–750–6900 or contact us online to schedule industry-leading service by one of our expert technician!
Comprehensive Sewer Lines Services in the North ShoreOur team has been professionally trained for over 38 years, and we know exactly what needs to be done to get your home’s sewer system running smoothly. We can help resolve a wide array of sewer issues and provide services that include:
- Camera Inspections
- High-Pressure Water Jetting
- Root Intrusion Solutions
- Slow Drain Solutions
- Clogged Main Drain
- Clogged branch lines (sink, toilet, laundry, shower line, etc.)
- Sewer line repair and replacement
Signs You Need A Sewer Line InspectionThe sewage main line lives underneath your property, so it can be easily forgotten. These are some signs and symptoms of trouble to look out for:
- Multiple drains backed up at the same time
- Improper flushing or gurgling noises coming from the toilet
- Odd odors coming from your sink or tub drain
- Toilet or shower drain overflows/backups while the washing machine or dishwasher are running
- Your toilet gurgles when your sink water drains
Causes of a Clogged Sewer Drain LineThere are many things that can cause a sewer drain line to back-up, such as:
- Clogs – hair, paper, or any solid object can create a clog in your sewage line that prevents it from draining effectively.
- Tree Roots – Tree roots can grow very long and make their way into your pipes, causing holes or blockages in your sewage drain line.
- Damaged Sewer Lines – An aging sewer systems is more susceptible to breakdowns and cracks that lead to clogs.
- Heavy Rainfall – Large amounts of rain can overflow your city’s sewage lines. If this occurs, your home is at risk of a sewage backup.
Prevent Backups with Regular Plumbing MaintenanceThere are things you can do to prevent a serious sewer back-up or clog. Cranney Home Services can help you make sure your sewer system remains functional and running effectively. These are tips you can follow:
- Schedule a drain inspection yearly
- Make sure hair, large amounts of paper, and foreign objects don’t enter your drain.
- Consider installing a backwater valve that will allow the sewage to go out (where we want it), and not back into your home.
- Aging sewer lines are more prone to breaking and causing backup nightmares. Get ahead of this by repairing or installing a new sewer system.
- Don’t wait until there’s a problem to check on your sewage lines. Get into the habit of having your sewer cleaned routinely and avoid the headache later!
Why choose Sewer Line Services From Cranney Home ServicesOur team at Cranney Home Services want to ensure that you and your property are well taken care of. We have taken pride in our family-operated business for more than 38 years and have taken the time to provide excellent service to our community. We are ready to tackle any sewer line issue presented to you with our team of expert technicians! Find out why we’re the Best of Salem 2020 by calling us at 978–750–6900 or contact us online today for same day service!
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities