Top-Rated Heating in Lynn, MA
You need a robust HVAC system to counteract the iciest Massachusetts cold spells. Our NATE-certified technicians can guide your HVAC journey and protect your investment. HVAC systems can be expensive, so we've arranged convenient financing for qualifying clients. Cranney Home Services is a family-owned business and authorized Nexstar Service Provider. We work with all heating technologies and fuel sources, from innovative heat pumps to the latest furnaces. When your system develops problems, we'll repair or promptly replace it.
Furnaces are the most popular heating systems in the U.S. They're robust, durable, and capable of overcoming the chilliest winters. We'll help you to choose and install a new furnace, then perform maintenance and repairs to keep it in tiptop shape. Once your furnace has passed its first decade, you'll begin grappling with the possibility of a replacement. It's not cost-effective to invest in repairs when your system is reaching the end of its life span. You might need a new furnace if:
- Your system is 15 to 30 years old: When your furnace reaches the end of its service life, replacement is often more cost-effective.
- An expensive component like a blower motor or circuit board needs to be replaced: It's not always wise to replace a major component in an older system, so speak to our team about your options.
- The repair of an old system costs more than 50% of the price of a new unit: This rule of thumb will ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed: This is a sign that your system can no longer heat your home efficiently.
- Your system no longer achieves comfortable temperatures: You might have a simple obstruction or dirty filter, but inefficiency could indicate an aging system.
- Your pilot light is discolored or is emitting the scent of gas: This could signal an impending explosion, so turn off your unit and call Cranney immediately.
If boilers are your preferred heat source, Cranney technicians are well-versed in the many options available today. We'll guide you through the market and make sure your new system functions perfectly. Before we complete your installation, we'll calibrate it to your precise needs and teach you how to use it.
If your boiler is leaking, failing to heat, or displaying other concerning symptoms, our technicians will soon restore your home's temperature. Our repairs and maintenance services are as affordable as they are effective.
Heat pumps are a highly innovative solution to year-round climate control. They're so energy-efficient that they can create up to six units of thermal energy for each electricity unit they consume. Modern products have been fitted with new variable-speed compressors that adjust to all weather conditions. They rely on refrigerants so they can cool better than ever before. Our technicians are heat pump specialists to achieve refined zone control. If you prefer earth-friendly energy, this might be the perfect replacement for your existing air conditioner or heating unit.
Why Choose Us?
Cranney Home Services consistently meets Nexstar's standards of service efficiency and ethics. We're as efficient as we are quick. You can count on us to respond quickly if you have an HVAC emergency. We believe that integrity and value-driven results are as important as technical skills, so we always keep our ethics in mind. We've been providing exceptional residential services for 40 years.
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities