Heat Tape Solutions in the North Shore
Serving Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Lynn & Surrounding AreasIce dams can cause serious unaccounted-for damage to your home. Fortunately, the answer to your question can be found in heat tape, and you can call Cranney Home Services for heat tape installation today. Heat tape contains an electrical element that melts snow and prevents icicles from forming! Installation is quick and easy, but it’s important to get it done before the season’s first snowfall. Don’t hesitate to fight ice dams and get the protection you deserve.
What Can You Expect from Our Service?Enlisting Cranney Home Services for heat tape installation boasts the following benefits:
- Quick service so you can install in record time!
- Highly-trained, highly-motivated professionals on the job!
- Personable customer service that makes you the number-one priority!
- Durable products to keep ice dams away for good!
- Payment options so you can get service at a fair price!
Here’s what you can expect if you decide this service isn’t right for your home:
The Dangers of No Heat Tape
- The safety of all members of your household is placed at risk.
- Permanent water damage to your home.
- More money spent on home remodeling services.
- The growth of mold and other harmful bacteria in your home.
- Lower home value due to a lack of safety features.
Here’s how heat tapes can benefit you:
The Benefits of Heat Tape Installation
- Better indoor air quality due to a lack of mold and other harmful bacteria.
- Lower costs on home remodeling, repair, and replacement.
- Improved energy efficiency due to warm air being kept in your home
- Money saved on repair and remodeling services
- Better peace of mind due to improved health and safety features
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities