Middleton's Local Air Conditioning Experts
AC on the Fritz? Call Cranney Today!
It seems like summers in Middleton just get hotter every year. That means your home air conditioner is also working harder every year to keep you and your family home. When your unit finally decides to give out, call Cranney Home Services! With over 40 years of serving the North Shore community, we have the expertise to fix any cooling issue you might be having. Get a free estimate or schedule same-day services today!
Call Now for Same-Day AC Repair
Our air conditioning service teams have been keeping local homeowners in Middleton comfortable and confident for decades. We understand that an air conditioning issue can arise at any time, and you don’t deserve to have to do without. That's why we offer emergency same-day HVAC repair services. Not sure if you need professional air conditioner repair? We recommend service if you notice any of the following signs:
- The cooling system cannot keep up. Huge heat waves aren’t all that odd around here, and the worst of them can hit an index of 100+, which means you do not want to try to go without proper cooling. It’s not just uncomfortable — it’s dangerous!
- The cooling unit is leaking. Water leaks can be fairly benign overall when it comes to needing AC repair, but just as often, they can be much larger issues. Even worse, water damage piles up with a hurry whether the unit is just fine or not, so be sure to get a pro to see you right away.
- Electrical issues. Is your breaker tripping or are your lights flickering when the HVAC unit kicks on? Don’t ignore this problem! It can lead to huge amounts of damage and needs to be addressed now.
- Loud noises. The vast majority of the time, loud or odd noises from a cooling unit will point to component damage. If left alone, the busted part can literally tear up your cooling system from the inside, so it’s important to call an expert immediately.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Air conditioning systems come in all shapes, sizes, and configurations. Some homeowners opt for ductless split systems, while others choose central air systems. Some don’t have a system at all and are shopping around. Regardless of the cooling system you employ, Cranney Home Services has what you need. We install and replace air conditioning systems from all the top brands such as Carrier, Trane, Lennox, and more.
Prevent Costly Repairs With Routine AC Maintenance
Residential air conditioning systems require annual tune-ups in Middleton to keep performing at their best. Scheduling biannual AC maintenance will allow you to enjoy better comfort, reduced cooling bills, consistent performance, and extend your product’s life. An AC maintenance visit from Cranney Home Services includes:
- Cleaning of all components.
- Wiring and circuit breaker check.
- System test.
- Thermostat inspection.
- Ductwork inspection.
- Filter replacement.
- Condensate drain cleaning.
- And more!
Schedule Air Conditioning Service Today
To get the most out of your air conditioning investment, hire technicians that care as much about your investment as you do. Cranney Home Services is a Nexstar gold member, which classifies us as a business equipped to provide value-driven services and unequaled integrity with every service visit. Our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee so that you can feel as confident as we do in our products, our process, and the product’s performance over time.
Cranney Home Services is here for all your air conditioning needs in Middleton. Contact us online to schedule an AC installation, repair, or maintenance visit today!
Frequently Asked AC Questions
What are the most common AC repair issues?
The most common issues with an AC unit are: The unit isn’t blowing cool air, the air conditioner is leaking refrigerant, the system isn’t cooling consistently, or there are abnormal odors and noises coming from the air conditioner.
Is AC repair a DIY job?
The quality of your AC performance is directly affected by the quality of your repair. AC service rendered by a licensed, trained, and certified technician ensures that your repair will be done professionally (and includes a satisfaction guarantee).
When does an AC need to be replaced?
Most AC units will last between 10 and 15 years if they are maintained well. If a repair costs more than half the cost of a new unit, replacement is recommended.
Have more questions about AC installation or repair? Call our team today at (978) 750-6900 to schedule a consultation or inspection!
Why Choose Us?
Cranney Home Services has been diligently serving the Middleton area for over 35 years, with five-star AC installation, repair, and maintenance services. Our upfront pricing, same-day emergency service, and NATE-certified technicians have kept us at the front of our industry for decades.
conditioning system and get
up to a $1,000 cash card
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities