The Importance of a Professional AC Tune-up
As the temperatures continue to rise outdoors, you will be spending more time indoors to beat the heat and stay cool. In preparation for the amount of time you will be spending indoors, you should schedule a professional tune-up for your air conditioning system. Cranney Home Services has special offers for the month of May that not only help you save money, but also help to keep your AC running efficiently for years to come.
Benefits of a Professional AC Tune-up
Your cooling system needs to be inspected at least once a year – this is especially important before the hot weather arrives. A full system check allows a professional to take an in depth look at your equipment and identify any areas of concern. From there, they will come up with a plan to restore your system for maximum efficiency. Other benefits of a professional AC tune-up are:
- Reduced stress on your cooling system. Any cooling system that runs inefficiently will be working overtime to meet your comfort demands. It will also be using more electricity just to function, which can reflect in your electric bill.
- Better air quality and overall health. Did you know that an old or damaged air conditioner can harm the air quality in your home? Debris like dust, pet dander, or mold can build up in your equipment or duct system. This can cause asthma symptoms to worsen and other breathing related illnesses to pop up.
- Better efficiency. If your AC is running inefficiently, it’s sucking up far more electricity than necessary. To fully meet the cooling needs of your home, your air conditioner should have a tune-up.
- Lower utility bills. Have you noticed a spike in your electric bill? It could be caused by your air conditioner isn’t working properly. A professional tune up will help save you money on your utilities.
- Better cooling. No one likes when it’s uncomfortably hot, but extreme heat can be dangerous for some. The young and the elderly are especially at risk, so it’s important that your home stays cool in the heat. After a tune-up, your cooling system will be able to keep your home effortlessly cool and comfortable.
How Cranney Home Services Can Help
After a Cranney professional assesses the condition of your air conditioner, we will work with you to determine the best way to fix any problems we come across. We offer up front and fixed pricing options and quality service. A properly functioning air conditioner will benefit your home in several ways, including the following:
- Maintaining a cool, comfortable living atmosphere
- Less risk of health complications due to overheating; especially beneficial for children, the elderly, and pets
- Better air quality
- Energy efficiency
We are also offering AC Tune-up deals for the month of May! If you call by May 15th, your tune-up will be $119. If you call by May 30th, your tune-up will be $139. That’s $86-106 in savings! Don’t wait any longer – call Cranney Home Services and schedule your AC tune-up today!
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities