Heating Services in Weston
When winter temperatures start to drop, Weston homeowners should make sure their heating systems are in good shape. When you need a heating system repaired, replaced, or tuned up, Cranney Home Services is ready to help. With more than three decades of experience, our team has the qualifications and customer service skills that let you know your Weston home is in good hands.
Heating Installation & Replacement in Weston
When your heating system starts to act up, you’ll notice it through colder indoor temperatures and a heating bill that keeps going up as your system works harder to lesser effect. If your system is on the older end, it’s often more economical to replace it rather than repair it. We carry and install a variety of systems, including:
- Furnaces: Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians can complete a comprehensive load calculation and install the ideal gas or electric furnace in your Weston, MA, home. We adhere to strict quality standards and comply with all area building and safety codes. Our technicians will prepare the site, connect and test all components, and show you the best way to achieve optimal performance.
- Heat Pumps: Our certified HVAC specialists in Weston can install air or ground source heat pumps in your home. We will prepare the indoor and outdoor installation sites, connect all components, and test the system for proper function.
- Boilers: Our HVAC technicians will prepare the installation site and ensure that the water pipes, ventilation systems, electrical components, and gas connections are tightly secured.
If it’s time to bring in a new heating system, you can trust Cranney Home Services with your heating installation and replacement.
Skilled Heating Repair in Weston
A malfunctioning heat pump, boiler, or furnace is a major inconvenience that can leave you shivering in your own home. Luckily, the expert team at Cranney Home Services is equipped with the skills and experience necessary to find the problem and fix it efficiently. We provide comprehensive services for:
- Furnace repair: Our NATE-certified HVAC experts are masters of repair. We can resolve any issue with your gas furnace or electric furnace. We can repair or replace malfunctioning gas ignitors, inoperable blower motors, worn-out switches and breakers, cracked heat exchangers, faulty wiring, and more. We maintain a complete parts inventory and can perform repairs on both legacy furnace systems and the latest furnace technologies.
- Heat Pump repair: Our certified HVAC professionals can identify and repair malfunctioning thermostats, tripped breakers, and malfunctioning switches, replace reversing valves, repair or replace malfunctioning compressors, and more.
- Boiler repair: We can address leaks, drain sediment from storage tanks, replace the thermocouple, fix condensate pipes, remove sludge from radiators, and more. When you have low boiler pressure, no hot water, or gurgling, banging, or whistling noises, we can quickly identify and resolve the cause of the problem.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
There are several indicators that you should call Cranney Home Services for heating repair, including:
- Cold air blowing from the vents
- No airflow from the vents
- Continuous on-off cycling in furnace or heat pump
- Leaking radiator or boiler
- Cold spots, drafts, or uneven heating
Whatever the issue, if it’s fixable, we’ll do it right the first time.
Heating Maintenance in Weston
The best way for homeowners in Weston to make sure their heating system is up to the challenge of winter is to ensure it receives proper maintenance. Annual maintenance will extend the life span of your heating system and make sure it’s operating at optimal efficiency. It also allows our technicians to spot any minor problems before they snowball into the need for a significant repair. Our Cranney Value Plan even offers preventative maintenance at a discount. Give us a call if you need:
- Furnace maintenance: Our HVAC experts are happy to help you enjoy optimal furnace performance. During a standard maintenance appointment, we will test and adjust the thermostat, clean the blower motor, inspect and repair the air ducts, confirm proper fan function, replace clogged air filters, test and tighten electrical and gas connections, and perform all manufacturer-recommended maintenance tasks.
- Heat Pump maintenance: Our licensed, insured, and highly trained HVAC technicians in Weston will confirm appropriate refrigerant levels, repair leaking ducts, change dirty air filters, confirm proper blower motor operation, clean indoor and outdoor coils, and more.
- Boiler maintenance: We will inspect and clean burners, inspect valves and gaskets for leaks, calibrate boiler controls, verify that ventilation systems are properly secured, inspect boiler insulation, flush the storage tank, and more.
Schedule Weston Heating Service Today
Whenever heating issues arise, Cranney Home Services is here to solve your problems. Make the most of your Weston heating system by calling Cranney Home Services at (978) 750-6900 or contacting us online to schedule maintenance, repairs, or installation today.
conditioning system and get
up to a $1,000 cash card
North Shore and
Merrimack Valley Areas include:
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities