Air Purification Services & Products in the North Shore
Serving Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Lynn & Surrounding AreasHow’s your indoor air quality? We’ve all heard reports of deteriorating air quality due to increased air pollution. In fact, in some cities, people with respiratory conditions routinely wear face masks when going outside. But did you know that air pollution is not limited to the air outside of your home? Dust and pollen naturally circulate through indoor air. Other pollutants like mold spores and chemicals can enter the air supply from both indoor and outdoor sources. High moisture levels can further affect the indoor air quality, while air that’s too dry can worsen skin problems, as well as affect the condition of your home and furniture! How can investing in air purification help with these issues?
A Healthy Home Is A Healthy FamilyCranney should be your go-to service if you want to improve indoor air quality. In addition to equipping you with a working AC, we also have a wide range of indoor air purification services including effective air cleaners and ventilation systems. We want to see you breathing comfortably in your home, especially if you or any members of your household suffer from asthma and allergies. Our solutions can keep your air clean, and the whole family happy!
Lennox PureAir systems combat all three major forms of indoor air contaminants including:
- Eliminates 99.9% of airborne particles such as mold spores, dust, pollen, and pet dander
- Removes over 90% of germs and bacteria such as flu viruses, cold viruses, and MRSA
- Destroys 50% of household odors and chemical vapors like volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
The Features of Our Indoor Air Purification ServiceYou’ll be able to cleanse the air in your home or office with a quality purification system because of the following features of our indoor air quality services:
- Personable customer help that can answer all of your questions
- High-quality and safe installation from licensed professionals
- A quote before any work is done to ensure no hidden or surprise fees
When Should You Give Us a Call?Not sure when to give our phones a ring? There are a few tell-tale signs that will let you know to call us about our air purification services:
- Mold growth in the darker, damper areas of your home
- Increased amount of coughing and sneezing
- Increase rate of dry skin and skin irritation
- Cracked wooden furniture
- Excess levels of dust and dirt
Check Out the Air Scrubber For Your Home!Our family-friendly and reliable technicians deliver safe and efficient service to anyone who calls for help from Cranney! 30 years of industry experience have given us the know-how to perform any jobs that you may need for your home. Call Cranney today to inquire about our air purification and indoor air quality services!
Proudly Serving The
North Shore and
Salem | Andover | Danvers | Lynnfield | Melrose and surrounding cities